Monday, January 25, 2010

Things you wouldnt understand unless you were there....

  1. I've never smoked pot a day in my life....
  2. Tiny Cauldron...
  3. I can't lift the Thunder.....
  4. NINJA DEER!!!
  5. Cops in trees with flashlights.....
  6. Spread your legs and get off, please....
  7. Prodocative Sex Divisions.....
  8. Beefcake McQueen...
  9. You need less Crack, more Wheatties....
  10. I'm gonna get you right where I want you and mindfuck you like a Unicorn.....
  11. There were like..... 4 of that truck, I just went cross eyed, hell yeah we should smoke more weed!
  12. I Heart My Beef....
  13. "You know what i wanna steal?"..... "No!!!! We have to save our eggs!"......
  14. Seductive Chip Eating....
  15. Anus In a Blender....
  16. Your drive thru was AMAZING!!!!
  17. Im Tweeting about Beefcake's twatty sandpants.....
  18. Twitterpimps and Twitterwhores..... I'm gonna Tweet about it....
  19. Stoner Mc-Antisocial...
  20. McLovin It, Eat Fresh, Is It In You?
  21. Sadface..... with a Pedo-smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment